[alberg30] Holding Tank

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Fri Sep 8 13:34:54 PDT 2000

Tired of searching for an apartment?  Try Viva!  It's fast and free.
Now serving Dallas, Houston, Austin, Phoenix, Denver and Las Vegas.
Rent by September 30th - get $100 cash!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9154/10/_/476031/_/968445388/

Bill,

Is your holding tank 15 gallons or there about.

John Bailey
"Zevulun"  #33