[alberg30] Chesapeake visit

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Sun Sep 10 12:37:34 PDT 2000

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/10/_/476031/_/968614267/

Peter,

I think you should definitely try to be here for the Wild Goose
Chase (Fall Cruise) in early October.  It's at the same time as
the boat show.  We usually try to go to the boat show on Monday,
the last day of the show and the day after the cruise ends.

 - George