[Alberg30] Thanks Joe T

alberg30 alberg30 at interactive.net
Tue Sep 12 20:09:34 PDT 2000

[Advertisement: Check <A href="http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066">SailNet's online store</A> for your equipment needs.]

Tom; thank you very much.

Hey speaking of articles...how about an article on that fancy trailer
you have to tow your boat around, and your I-did-a-refit-in-my
front-yard experience?

And the rest of you---your projects and alternative problem solving
would be greatly appreciated by the Mainsheet. Everyone should write
something at least once for the Association--its your civic duty.

Joe #499
"One Less Traveled"