[Alberg30] Thanks, was: Help....

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Sep 13 08:49:24 PDT 2000

[Advertisement: Check <A href="http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066">SailNet's online store</A> for your equipment needs.]

I found Sailnet to be easy to deal with.  I don't remember what
the issue was, but there was something that needed clarifying
when I ordered (they had just started selling online) and they
were friendly and easy to deal with.

The retail portion of Sailnet is the old JSI under new
ownership.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                                  gdinwiddie at min.net
  sailing.                         NEW URL => http://www.Alberg30.org/