[alberg30] Thwarted,need new engine

Peter Amos P.A.Amos at tesco.net
Mon Sep 18 14:00:16 PDT 2000

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9068/10/_/476031/_/969311987/

Loretta
I couldnt find a "www" site for By the Sea. My route to it is via Yahoo.
Type in By the Sea, hit search and a page comes up starting Lauderdale by
the sea. Scroll down until you come to the By the sea entries, about 15
entries down, then look for the "gear for sale" You will have to scroll
through a lot of stuff but there were two Universal diesels ther a couple of
days ago.
If you still have problems come back to me and I will try to get contact
numbers for you.
Peter Amos  Tait Tait  #478
p.a.amos at tesco.net