[alberg30] pointing in heavy air

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Tue Sep 19 08:13:03 PDT 2000

  [Advertisement: The Olympics are running and the sailing coverage is online:
   http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=olympics]

Hi George -

We tried a flat main, we tried a luffing main, we tried a reefed main, even
no main.  The later helped keep her on her feet, but didn't improve
pointing, and of course "they" walked away from us.

Gord