[alberg30] RE: Racing w/ high-cut jib

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Tue Sep 19 11:03:23 PDT 2000

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/10/_/476031/_/969385977/

Hello Bob -

Thanks for the comments... aboard Folkboat KC16 Touch Wood I had a
flattening reef which also came in handy in controling mains'l power.
Sounds like you are describing a Cunningham.  By the way, Touch Wood is in
Fort Lauderdale now about to head for the Bahamas and on south.  Long way
for my old girl, having come down from Georgian Bay with her new owner - a
first time boat owner and single handed.  Anyone seen her?

Gord KC426 Surprise