[Alberg30] RE: Cringles, Cunninghams, Outhauls

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Wed Sep 20 10:24:13 PDT 2000

  [Advertisement: The Olympics are running and the sailing coverage is online:
   http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=olympics]

  Hi Bob,

I'll post the dimensions of the sail when I settle them.

If you get a message from me that starts "Sounds complicated..."  please
dump it, I missunderdstood your message about flattening reefs!

Gord