[alberg30] furling system

Gord Laco gord at transatmarine.com
Mon Sep 25 08:08:13 PDT 2000

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/10/_/476031/_/969893859/

Hello,

In my professional life I supply parts (shackles, blocks etc) to the
Simplicite people - have a high opinion of them.  Nice couple who care about
their product.  My own Alberg 30 has a Harken system, which was on her when
I bought her.  I used to despise the use of roller furling, (and standing
headroom, and aluminum spars, and inboard engines, fibre glass, etc) but
have grown to love them all.

Lee Sails - very low tech re sail shape - but reasonable quality and price.
Racers don't buy them, but many happy cruisers swear by them.

Gord KC426 Surprise