[Alberg30] Resins

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Fri Sep 29 06:27:12 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

Regardless of whether this would work or not, it does not address the need
for internal baffling.  Any tank with a capacity of more than a couple of
gallons needs something to inhibit sloshing.  Baffles also provide
significant strengthening and stiffening.  Personally, I would keep
searching for alternatives.  I'm not certain how "impervious" a
fiberglass/epoxy layup would be to black water "aromas".  Nothing else makes
a boat less hospitable.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121