[Alberg30] Resins

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 29 08:22:12 PDT 2000

  | Wow! Save big bucks through October 31 at Sailnet's online store. |
  | Go to http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066   |
  | and use the e-coupon code APMK18                                  |

Thanks Rick !  Your point in regards to internal baffling is a good one. It is
looking more and more like a custom built tank is the best way to go.

Tom S
A30  #412