[Alberg30] ProFurl Installation

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Sun Apr 1 16:18:55 PDT 2001

Fellow Albergers:

I am currently in the process of assembling a new head stay with the NCI 32
Profurl. I am looking for the measurement from the anti-halyard wrap stopper
and the 1/2" pin in the mast head fitting. Any help would be appreciated.

In addition to the Roller Furling, someone mentioned that they may install
Delrin under the Genoa and Jib Track. If the measurement of the raw material
is required, I have one piece remaining from the restoration of #114. The
measurements can be provided at this time before I use this piece under the
track supporting the goose neck.

Stephen Sousa
Carina Vela
 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |