[Alberg30] BAM Spring Show

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Apr 3 18:53:20 PDT 2001

Brian,

Remember the Spring Rendezvous is May 12 this year, a week later
than usual.  Especially if you're coming down anyway, you shouldn't
miss a good party.

Fawcett's is especially good if you open an account.  Anyone can
open one and I think it only takes $200 a year to keep it open.
Or, if you don't want to open one, use my name.  It's a cash
account so you'll still have to pay for the stuff, but it's
good for a discount that varies from item to item.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |