[Alberg30] Front hatch lost

greg vandenberg fashionguy at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 4 06:26:35 PDT 2001

Hi Fritz    What kind of schedule are you on? That hatch is a pretty easy thing
for me to draw up while I have it at home for varnish. I have a digital camera
that I could snap a few good shots for ya. 4 years ago I rebuilt most of it and
it proved quite easy.
Let me know- Greg

Fritz wrote:

> I definately agree. I don't need someone's current hatch. But it sounds
> like lots of people have used their old hatches to make new ones. I'm
> hoping someone kept their old hatch and could lend it as another template.
> However, from some of the respones people have left me, they've pitched
> their old ones. :( I'm sure I'll be able to make one from scratch, but
> it's always better to see what it should look like. :)
> -Fritz
>
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, George Dinwiddie wrote:
>
> > Fritz,
> >
> > Too bad this didn't happen a few years ago, when Bruce Rankin
> > was still making hatches.  It might be tough to find someone
> > who wants to take the hatch off for awhile, but there are
> > probably plenty of people who'll let you come take measurements.
> >
> >  - George

 | Rough conditions in the Southern Ocean. Read about the brutal challenges. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge |