[Alberg30] Front hatch lost

Bob Bounds rbounds at mail.ameritel.net
Wed Apr 4 11:45:30 PDT 2001

Fritz,

Several years ago I replaced my hatch with one made by Bruce Rankin and I
still have the old one.  It is not in very good condition, but you are
welcome to use as a template to build a replacement.  I live in St Mary's
County, but get up to Annapolis fairly frequently.   Let me know if you
still need one.

Bob Bounds
Echo Gulf  #132