[Alberg30] BAM Spring Show

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Apr 5 02:15:23 PDT 2001

George,
  What a great coincidence and excuse for a road trip. I started to plan it
already. I was really looking forward to actually putting faces to names
finally. Then, I brought up the suggestion to my wife. She reminded me that
we already have a commitment on the 12th. It's our favorite nephew's first
communion (yes, on Saturday). Unfortunately, can't (and don't really want
to) get out of that commitment. So far this year, that's two seminars and
one rendezvous I (we)'ve wanted to go to that we can't for various reasons.
Someday soon we'll get down there and hopefully get to meet you and some
other members at some association function.
  Re: Fawcett's Accounts       I may take you up on your offer to use your
account. I'm not expecting to make too many more major purchases this year
so I probably wouldn't hit that $200. mark to maintain my own number. If I
do use your account, do I need to do or know or say anything other than your
name? P.S. I promise not to abuse it in any way.
  Thanks anyway for the rendezvous reminder and thanks for the option to
check out Fawcett's discounted prices.
Regards,    Brian     Free Spirit    A30   #497