[Alberg30] Goodbye

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 05:32:16 PDT 2001

I'm not leaving Maryland or saltwater or moving or selling the Alberg. I
already have a canoe and an axe (it has a broken handle - of course). I'll
be shopping today at Goodwill for a plaid shirt (working for a non-profit
doesn't pay that well). I don't plan to un-subscribe from the list, I just
don't expect to have much time to respond or participate. I'll be working
and commuting to downtown DC and be responsible for all sales aspects of
their software, "CityGreen". A big change will be that this organization
allows for flex-time to make up my 40 hour work-week.The 'startup .com's'
I've worked for also had flex-time, but is was more like 70-80 hours per
week and the only "flex" you had was when they were jumping up and down
about the "market", or deciding how big the next layoff should be, or
scrambling for additional venture capital funding. It will be fun working
for something other than corporate profits and I plan to give it my
undivided attention.

Mike Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012