[Alberg30] Dinghy repairs

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at min.net
Wed Apr 18 08:11:47 PDT 2001

We had our inflatable repaired at "The Air Works".  10 Lincoln Court, Annapolis, MD  21401.  410-268-7332 or 410-269-0552.  They did a good job
after I had squished it between the boat and the pier.  Slow leak that we couldn't find.  They reconditioned all of the seams at the same time.
Gail Dinwiddie

"Alan P. Kefauver" wrote:

> Anyone know of a reputable place in the Baltimore/Annapolis area where I can get a hyphalon dinghy repaired. There is an ever elusive slow leak.
> Alan
> Andante #152

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |