[Alberg30] Holding tank

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:52:22 PDT 2001

Use the 1-1/2 90 degree fittings and on the pickup side (the one closest to
the corner of the tank) glue, using PVC cement a PVC sink tail piece to the
inside of the fitting. You should be able to find a tail piece long enough
and the proper diameter that will just fit the inside of the 90 elbow
fitting. Then screw the whole thing into the tank. Cut to appropriate length
before screwing it in.

Mike Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012