[Alberg30] Deck hole

dickdurk dickdurk at intercom.net
Sun Apr 29 05:27:40 PDT 2001

I don't know what a bindle is, but that hole probably once held a Danforth Corsair Compass. There also should be a power connection for the light. I'm still using mine, but many people have relocated the compass to a place that is , well, functional. The phrase 'sail her full and by' takes on a whole new meaning when your compass is covered up by cushions and, er, legs :)
Michael
Checkmate #220