[Alberg30] glow plugs for a veteus diesel

brian curry brian_curry at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:07:19 PDT 2001

Attention Albergers who have or have had a boat with a Vetus engine:  Does
anyone know of an availble glow plug for a Vetus Marine 2.05 diesel.  I am
looking for something I can purchase at NAPA or someplace similar.  I have
the ndk # off the original plugs, Mitsubishi y-114t, and almost crossed it
to an AC delco 33g, but didn't work. It appears to be very difficult to
cross to a non-Vetus brand. Is there any way I can get these without going
through Vetus? Thanks for you help.

Brian Curry
Makai, # 151
Shell Point, FL

850 575-6509

 |       Shop SailNet for your Spring outfitting needs.      |