[Alberg30] alberg questions

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Wed Aug 1 11:33:24 PDT 2001

Ian,

There should be vertical bulkheads from the sides of the cockpit down
to the inner liner.  This may not be very visible if someone's glassed
in bottoms to the lockers, or it may have been removed.

My cockpit (hull #543, built 1973) was not very well supported, but
the problem was rot in the balsa core in the cockpit sole.  I recored
the cockpit and it's now rock-solid.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Simrad TP20 w/ FREE remote, on sale at Sailnet. Search "SIMTP20" |
 |    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066     |