[Alberg30] Sail magazine request

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 11:26:44 PDT 2001

Greetings, all.

I remember that Sail Magazine did a two-part or three-part article a year or
two ago on restoring/renovating older fibreglass boats.  Did any of you
happen to save the article, or keep your back issues?  If so, and if you
would be willing to share the article with me, I would be most grateful.  I
recall, in particular, that the author recommended a thin white Masonite-like
material for headliners and covering interior parts of the hull, that was
easy to bend and work with.  If anyone remembers this stuff, and can share
with me its name and source, I would appreciate that as well.

Sanders McNew
 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |