[Alberg30] alberg 29, maybe not

Ian MacIntosh jsirm20 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:40:13 PDT 2001

Hello, thanks for all the great responses to my question about the alberg
29. I do not believe my boat could be one because the stern appears to be
quite different, and matches other Alberg 30s quite well. thanks alot, but
it seems my boat, with off center companionway and no core that I can find
is most likely an alberg, the year Im not so sure about.

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |