[Alberg30] Hot off the Moyer Marine List: On The Way - Another New Product For Your Atomic 4

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Wed Aug 8 12:13:22 PDT 2001

Thought you all might be interested in this one:

	Greetings,

	After several years of discussion and planning, we are extremely pleased to
	announce our intention to bring new blocks to the Atomic 4 market.   While
	there are still some major hurdles to overcome, we are quite confident that
	the new blocks will be ready for delivery by early spring, and we wanted to
	give those of you who are contemplating a major rebuild plenty of time to
	consider a new block option, should the need arise.

	In addition to working the blocks into our rebuilding operation as the need
	arises, we plan to sell the blocks in a stripped down version (machined and
	ready for reassembly) and a short block option (including only the crank,
	pistons, valves, and oil pan).  The short blocks will be sold on an
exchange
	basis.

	>From the beginning of this project, our pricing target was to make new
blocks
	available at a cost that would not drive the worst-case price of a complete
	rebuild over the $5000 mark.  We believe that this goal is still
attainable.

	Anticipating that there may be many questions about this project, and the
	fact that our phones are already quite busy, we suggest that you try to
	submit your questions to our web site.  We will, of course, give you
updates
	as we cross major milestones between now and early spring.

	Best regards,

	Don
	       MOYER MARINE INC.
	  http://www.moyermarine.com

How bout that?

C.B. Currier
Infinity#57

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |