[Alberg30] Broken forestay

John Bailey baileyje at voyager.net
Thu Aug 9 19:58:33 PDT 2001

I almost forgot.  Along with the broken forestay, it would appear there is damage to the roller furler.  While I have to replace the forestay, the furler could wait.  I have a hanked on drifter and working jib, but no genoa.  Does anyone have an old(cheap) genoa that might get me through the summer.  I don't race so it doesn't have to be in great shape.

John Bailey
"Zevulun" #33