[Alberg30] Broken forestay

Brian Zinser bzinser at nmu.edu
Fri Aug 10 05:13:13 PDT 2001

John, I might be able to help with a headsail for the rest of the
season.  I also have an old forestay in my garage that you could use
until you pull this fall.  Are you sure Irish in Harbor Springs doesn't
do rigging work?   I'm up in Marquette and will be taking off in the
morning for a week of cruising up in the Keweenaw.  Give me a call at
906-227-1052 if you want to discuss.

Brian Zinser
Manana #134