[Alberg30] Alberg 30? or is it

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 06:17:33 PDT 2001

Because you say the companion way is off-center toward starboard - I doubt
you have an Alberg 30 - unless some serios modifications have been made, and
why change this? I seem to recall that you said your boat was a 1974, which
means it should have identification stamped/molded into the transom.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505
(410) 544-9067