[Alberg30] Aluminum spreaders

William J. Burke wxyz4 at fastdial.net
Thu Aug 30 17:47:36 PDT 2001

When I come up with a good supplier/fabricator for the aluminum spreaders,
I'll gladly inquire about a group purchase price.  As I am rather busy with
the beginning of the school year, however, my time frame is sometime this
fall...  Hopefully noone needs them to head south this winter!  I'll let the
list know when I have something more solid.

Bill Burke
Wild Elf #297

 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |