[Alberg30] engine mounting

marc porter marcroberts at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 12:09:29 PDT 2001

Dear List Members,

(sorry about the double posting--- feel free to reply
to marcroberts at yahoo.com)

I am hoping someone may be able to provide me with
some information.  In the course of engine overhauls
did any of you find that there were rubber pads under
your engine mounts (Atomic 4)?  I seem to remember
them being present when the engine came out but that
they were very deteriorated.  Now I’m not sure.
Anybody know?  If they are in fact a part of the
normal mounting system, where could I find new ones?
Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Marc Porter

http://im.yahoo.com
 |     http://www.alberg30.org/store/Galison.html      |
 | Beautiful notecards of the sea, and other fine art. |