[Alberg30] Engine heat

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Thu Aug 9 06:09:46 PDT 2001

Sorry this is late, been away....   On 219, I mounted a bilge blower above
the engine (instead of in the bilge).  Wired through the key switch for the
diesel ignition, it runs continuously if the switch is on (engine running)
or if the key switch is left on when the engine is off.  If you do this, get
a motor that is rated for continuous use.  Seems to save some ice in a fully
insulated box, although I have no clear idea how much--too may variables to
measire.

Rob Alley