[Alberg30] "Free Spirit" for sale --- Photos available

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Dec 12 17:09:47 PST 2001

Thanks to Bob Chambers, I've now found a web site to post pictures on. The webshots site is fairly easy to use, but sometimes a bit slow.

I've posted the pictures of Free Spirit at this site. There are two albums. They contain all the same photos that are available at the snapfish site I have been using (the one where I have to send individual invitations to view the photos) plus a few of her out of the water.

http://community.webshots.com/user/briantimmins

If anyone is interested, there are also photos of my "new" boat, Braveheart (to be rechristened "Calico Jack" upon relaunch) available as well.