[Alberg30] Free Spirit for sale -- Photos Available

Auana9 at aol.com Auana9 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 08:25:26 PST 2001

It is too bad all the Alberg's for sale are in area codes far away from
Seattle. Cannot afford the shipping costs.
I use to own and live on my Alberg 35. I sure miss that boat. If any comes
available in the Seattle area I would love to hear about it(.Alberg 30 )
There was or is one for sale in the Port Townsend, Wa area but it was more of
a project than I wanted to take on.
Fair Winds,
Judy
Boatless in Seattle for now

 |   Buy a Christmas present for your boat.  Free shipping.  |