[Alberg30] Dodgers?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Dec 14 14:01:08 PST 2001

There's no one-size-fits-all in dodgers.  Usually the height of the
boat owner is taken into account.  You likely can get new canvas
made locally to fit your frame,  If the old dodger is good enough
to use as a pattern, it might be even cheaper yet.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 |   Buy a Christmas present for your boat.  Free shipping.  |