[Alberg30] Re: gudgeon(s)

sousa, stephen sousa_stephen at emc.com
Tue Dec 18 14:06:28 PST 2001

Gordon,

I had the same problem with #114, the metal is work hardened therefore ready
for replacement. I purchased a set of for New Found Metals in Port Townsend,
WA for $160 four year ago. The units that were purchased actually are from a
Pacific Seacraft Dana 25 (heavy duty bronze with a nylon bushing). They
worked great and I anticipate for last the life of the Alberg.

Stephen