[Alberg30] Re: live aboard

DRuttnberg at aol.com DRuttnberg at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 07:39:13 PST 2001

I have a dream about living aboard someday, so I've started doing a little
research.  You may already know about this resource, but I recently
subscribed to "Live Aboard" magazine.  I got my first issue today.  Haven't
read much yet, but it looks good.  I can't wait to get to it tonight.  If
you're interested, you can find more information about the magazine and
subscribing at: http://www.livingaboard.com/.

Also, from the magazine's "Letters to the Editor", I found a mailing list for
live-aboards.  I just subscribed today and haven't seen anything yet, but
again, if you're interested, send an email "subscribe" to
live-aboard-request at crux.astro.utoronto.ca.  The archived website is at
www.irbs.com/lists/live-aboard.

Good Luck!

Deborah Ruttenberg