[Alberg30] A30 Hats Again!

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 11:36:33 PST 2001

I thought I should put this out to the "public list". For those of you who have seen this on the "member list", please disregard this message, unless of course you want to order a hat.

A30 Hats are available (as shown) for $ 15 each
If you would like your boat name & number on the back the cost is an additional $6

To order just reply to:
sail_505 at hotmail.com

Tell me how many you want and if you want anything printed on the back.
You can pick the hats up at the Spring Rendezvous or I can mail them to out of state members.
The Association makes $2 per hat, so you're helping a good cause.

Mike Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012
(410) 544-9067 (Home)