[Alberg30] Holding Tanks

tryfan at mail.cgo.wave.ca tryfan at mail.cgo.wave.ca
Sun Feb 25 17:03:42 PST 2001

Hi
Please excuse the lack of direct address but I have deleted
incoming messages. Someone was asking about holding tanks.
FYI I have just had one custom made and installed in a local yard.
It fits under the V berth forrard of the head. It is stainless steel. I
estimate from a cubic inch conversion that its capacity is about
17+ Imperial Gallons or  app 21 US gallons. (It could not be much
bigger and still fit.) It has a Wema guage.
I made a cardboard mock-up and took it to the shop. Despite this
the shop made it a little bigger so it really required some fitting.
Anyway it's in and fitted, but is so far untested as I don't want to
put water in the system until the temperature goes up a bit.
The only thing I can say is that if Oakville is subject to atomic
attack the tank will remain. I would also note that several
members, in particular Mike Lehman, were very helpful to me.
If you would like any more info 905 849 8742 or tryfan at cgo.wave.ca
Peter Kennan 423   In Oakville outside Toronto.

 | Tightly-packed fleet bears down on Sydney.  Only a mile between the two leaders. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge        |