[Alberg30] Sail cover

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Feb 15 18:40:28 PST 2001

Wilhelm,
     I just picked up a new mainsail cover from UKAlan, Annapolis. I ordered it at the Annapolis Boat Show, and picked it up during the Atlantic City Boat Show. I had it made to measurements I took using another supplier's order form (JSI). My mast is down this winter, so I can't comment as to fit. (They made me a new mainsail last winter which fits beautifully.)
    The cost was $314.00 plus shipping ($20.)
Brian      Free Spirit     #497