[Alberg30] Prop

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Sat Feb 17 13:33:17 PST 2001

What a photo!  It helps illustrate why it's so important to be informed
about things like zincs, isolation transformers and stray current issues.
Just think about the consequences of letting a through-hull fitting get to
that level of degradation.

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121

PS-Mike, we love the hats!  So we're taking them off to you for putting in
the leg work and making it happen for all the rest of us, good on ya', mate!

 |            The BT Global Challenge -- match racing in the Southern Ocean                |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |