[Alberg30] Roller Furling and Props

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Feb 23 10:08:02 PST 2001

I used a Garhauer block that mounts on the mast with a hinge.  I can't
find it in the catalog currently on Garhauer's web site, however.  This
Schaeffer (http://www.sailnet.com/store/item.cfm?pid=12986) is similar,
though not as nice looking.  Since the block can swivel, it's a little
easier to get a fair lead.

(Note: if you're going to buy something from sailnet, I'd appreciate
getting there via a link from www.alberg30.org as it helps defray the
costs of running the web site.)

Mike, if the pictures turn out to be big, send 'em to me at
webmaster at alberg30.org and I'll post 'em on the site.  For that
matter, if you feel like doing up a web page describing them,
that'd be great, too.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Tightly-packed fleet bears down on Sydney.  Only a mile between the two leaders. |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860=32743498=bt_challenge        |