[Alberg30] Lizzard

Hugh Freebairn hughfree at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:24:43 PST 2001

We have ironwood also here in Palau where I am presently working and it is
common throughout the Pacific Islands.  We also have mahogany, mangrove and
a cousin to teak known here locally as beokel.  My price to buy any of this
wood is $2.50 per board foot.  What are teak and mahogany going for now days
in the US?

Hugh
#442 "Aliage"