[Alberg30] Lizzard

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 06:59:59 PST 2001

Alan,

The name of the place is Exotic Lumber (410) 267-0887 about a block from
West Street in Annapolis behind the gym. I just called him and I have a bit
of a correction to make - he has rough milled, in almost any size you want
at $13/bd. ft and finished milled pieces at $16/bd. ft.. He has what he
calls the "boater's corner" with a huge variety of sizes. He also sells
about 100 different kinds of some VERY exotic lumber from all over the
world. I must have gotten a special deal on the piece I bought.

Mike Lehman
840 Mill Creek Road
Arnold, MD 21012
(410) 544-9067 (Home)