[alberg30] "The Alberg 22 Site" and Forum

Jos é Campione campione at cyberus.ca
Tue Jan 2 10:53:03 PST 2001

"The Alberg 22 Site" (a resource site on the Alberg 22) has been up and
running since yesterday. Here is the URL:

http://www.cyberus.ca/~campione/Alberg22/index.html

Many of you - and particularly Lee (finnus505 at ...) - made significant
contributions both through this group and in personal e-mails. I have tried
to capture that knowledge and experience in the Site in the "Articles" page
(which in retrospect I should have better named it "Archives"). I am very
grateful to the group and each of you for those contributions.

I had difficulty in gathering information on the Alberg 22, in the web or
anywere else. So, I hope that this Site will be of use to new or prospective
owners. Also, many of you may have upgraded from an Alberg 22 and - as Lee -
you most likely kept very fond memories of the little sister of your beloved
boat. In that case perhaps you may wish to contribute to her Site your
souvenirs or adventures from a time in your lives when boats were smaller
and dreams were bigger...

Best wishes to all for the Y2K+1!

-José-
Vándor AL22 #284