[Alberg30] WINCHES

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Jan 3 15:06:32 PST 2001

I just read your Dec. 16 & 21 postings re Anderson winches. I fit #40 2sp st  Andersons 2 seasons ago. Their wonderful and way more powerful than needed when using my 135% in about 20kts. Bigger is always better when it comes to winch size until you get rediculous.
I was going to go with the 28's but the price on the 40's was to good to pass up (98 Annapolis Show) Two years later, I still love these winches. 0 problems, still look great, and some of my neighbors still lust after them.         Good Luck with your 28's
Brian             Free Spirit         #497