[alberg30] Digest Number 773

GFREESPIRIT at aol.com GFREESPIRIT at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 05:43:48 PST 2001

Hi Peter A.
       Thank you for the info,  I have crossed the  the Fl. S.  going and
comming back, from the Abacos in 1998. A solo trip I did  crossing the
"ditch"  all the way to Ft myers//.. I heardof the higher charge by  the
Bahamians.  Because of this I was going to  go  down on the Atlantic side of
the Islands. Really never  step on land until I get to the  Turcs and
Caicos.  I may start out of New Smyrna Bch or  near by.
       For now I have  my hands full between  mamaging a 40 rm  motel and
getting Gitano ready.
       Any one  have any experience with E-mail from the boat via
SSB/laptop/modem?  please  share it with me .   Iam on the market  for a
laptop.
      Regards
                               Peter Somkowicz
                               Gitano   #271