[Alberg30] Boat Show Accomodation

Bill Newman bnewman at attcanada.ca
Mon Jan 22 06:42:45 PST 2001

A friend and I are thinking of coming down from Toronto to the the
Annapolis boat show this fall.  Do any of you in the Chesapeake area
have any suggestions for reasonably priced accommodation in the
Annapolis area?  Also do you know the dates for the show?  I assume
accommodation arrangements need to be made about now.  Any advice will
be much appreciated.

Bill Newman
Marion Rose III, #233

 |            The BT Global Challenge -- match racing in the Southern Ocean                |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |