[Alberg30] Re: Spark Plugs

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Jan 8 16:38:33 PST 2001

Dick,

Looking at http://www.clubplug.net/cross_champ_ngk2.html it looks
like the NGK equivalent for the Champion RJ8C (and the RJ12C) is
the NGK BR6S.  The cross from NGK BR8HS10 to Champion looks like
QL78C but the page at http://www.clubplug.net/cross_ngk_champ2.html
is kinda blurry.

I'm no expert, but it looks to me like they're not exactly the right
plug.  How has the engine been running?  How do the plugs look?  Are
they fouled in any way?

 - George

DickInVA wrote:

> I just replaces the spark plugs in my atomic4. The plugs that I pulled
> out were NGK-R BR8HS-10. In the Alberg30 web site (Tune-up Parts and
> Common Spares) they list a number of other plugs.  The ones I have are
> not listed.  Are these plugs OK, or should I use one of the ones listed
> on the web site?
>
> Dick
> Mylady #302

> http://photos.yahoo.com/
 |            The BT Global Challenge -- match racing in the Southern Ocean                |
 | http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=22673860&siteid=32743498&bfpage=bt_challenge |