[Alberg30] Re: Spark Plugs

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jan 8 17:53:43 PST 2001

I Moyerized my Atomic 4, 4 years ago. Cleaned it out, adjusted the compression, redid fuel system and electric connections, installed PVC, installed Electronic ignition, etc, etc.. At that time, I changed over to the hotter # RJ12C plugs. No problems at all, including at least 1 vacation in Long Island Sound (you motor if you have to get somewhere). I've heard some bad things about Champion Plugs, but always from car guys. If you carry a spare set of RJ12C's (you should have spares anyway) I don't think you have to worry. The hotter range plugs help keep the carbon build up down.
Brian Timmins        Free Spirit   #497