[alberg30] standing rigging

Guy Lalonde lalondegc at videotron.ca
Sun Jan 14 06:23:35 PST 2001

Peter.

Thread sizes: 2  x  the diameter of the wire.

Pin sizes:  assuming all A30 are like mine, the pin sizes for your
turnbuckles / toggles are twice the diameter of the wire. You can measure
the holes in your chainplates to confirm. If you are replacing the forks at
the upper end of your wires, measure the holes in the mast tangs to get the
appropriate pin sizes (if I recall they are less than 2  x  the diameter of
the wire).

Guy        #466